We offer free shipping nationwide on orders over $100. A flat rate of $10 will be charged for orders under $100. Products are couriered and tracked from our warehouse in Auckland. We typically expect delivery within 2 working days to most major metro areas, however some variation may occur depending on your location.
Please be aware, orders are sent signature required. If you are not home at the time of delivery, a card to call will be left (with the exception of Rural Delivery).
If you're having problems with delivery, don't hesitate to get in touch.
30-day free airnest mattress trial
You can try the airnest mattress risk-free for 30 days.*
We make the airnest mattress with the goal of designing a safe, clean sleep surface that every baby will love. However, if you're having second thoughts for any reason and need to return your airnest mattress for a refund, we want to make that process as simple as possible. To get the returns process started contact us, and we'll get the ball rolling.
*Please note, this free airnest mattress trial:
- Only applies to the airnest mattress when purchased at full price. Mattresses purchased with a discount code or at sale price are final and cannot be returned or exchanged under this trial (the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 still applies).
- Only applies if the airnest mattress is returned with its care labels on and in good condition (taking into account your reasonable use during the trial period);
- The mattress must be returned in the original carton
- Does not apply where the airnest mattress is acquired in trade (that is you have bought the mattress for the purpose of a business, such as resale or use in a business).
- Is subject to the terms set out in our Returns section (below).
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges* within 30 days of receiving your order.
* Please note the following terms and exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Items purchased with a discount code, or on sale, are final and cannot be returned or exchanged (this does not affect your rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993).
- Returned items (where not being returned due to fault) must be in a re-saleable condition with no signs of use or wear, with packaging unopened and with all labels and instructions intact (airnest mattresses returned under our 30-day free mattress trial may be returned with opened packaging and the mattress must be in good condition taking into account your reasonable use during the airnest mattress 30-day trial period).
- For items that are returned due to fault, please identify the fault/problem. Where an item is faulty or damaged due to a manufacturing fault we will either: (i) replace the product; or (ii) assess and repair the product; or (iii) give you a refund, in accordance with the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- We reserve the right to require proof of purchase.
- Our returns policy and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply where the item is acquired in trade (that is you have bought the item for the purpose of a business, such as resale or use in a business).
To initiate a return or exchange, please contact: email@example.com.
Once courier pickup is confirmed, we'll be able to process your refund - this may take up to 14 days.
Our airnest Cot Mattress comes with a 5 year warranty on the mattress core and a 2 year warranty on the cover. The warranties covers defects in manufacturing workmanship and materials and are subject to:
- You are the original purchaser of the product (or it was a gift from an original purchaser), and you can supply proof of purchase;
- The detailed care instructions have been followed;
- The cover is replaced before use by each new baby;
- When not in use the mattress is stored flat without anything placed on top, and in a clean environment away from heat.
We reserve the right to decline warranty service for any product that is returned with significant soiling or in an unsanitary condition.
Under this warranty we will, at our discretion, repair the product, provide a refund, or replace it with the same or similar product.
This warranty is in addition to any rights you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. Our warranty does not apply to purchases for business purposes. If you purchase our product for business purposes then you also agree that the Consumer Guarantees Act does not apply to these products .